1

Scheduled mass email

From: Melanie Malay [mailto:melanie.malay@claricode.com]
Sent: 04 June 2010 18:30
To: Vinod Shyam Prasad
Subject: CRM Request

Hello Microsoft Team,

I am writing to you in hopes that you will consider adding a feature to the Microsoft CRM. Currently, I can ...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
2

Special character

User can add following character "L" in field value (telephone1) on contact form and save.

If column has been added on a view (active contacts), an error occured when you try to view records and Microsoft CRM Async Service is stopped.

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
1

Allow for pooled attachments/notes among revision records (Quotes/Contracts/etc.)

My sales team has stopped activating quotes (and therefore not tracking revision history) because they "lose all attachments and notes" when they revise a quote, as they are completely separate records. In our case we use Mail Merge to generate a Quote to be sent to the customer based on the Q...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
3

CRM - Automatic deployment of custom JScript files

It is very much needed feature to be able to store the javascript related to the various entities in a central file. This would help the CRM developer maintain the same in a highly efficient manner, as it would reduce the development as well as impact analysis time when introducing a change. T...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
22

Add the ability to update Price List Items via import

There is currently no way to update price list items in bulk. With other records, you can export, make changes, and re-import using either the import tool or migration tool, assuming you have all the proper handles and guids. There is no way to do this however for Price List Items. Every time ...

Read more...

3 Comments

Read more... 3 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
1

Display fields from related entities in a view

I would like to be able to display fields from multiple entities in the same view (if not from the out-of-the-box views, at least when you do an advanced find). I have an event entity and my users want to see the event, the date and time of the event, the contact who is registered for the eve...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
1

Dynamics CRM Help should inlcude explanation of how to update existing records with a csv file

I searched through the Help content on how to update existing CRM records using a csv file. I could not find it any where. It focuses more on inserting records. I finally got the answer from another source.

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
6

Translation on product label

nothing is ready for translation in product label in 28 languages

Read more...

4 Comments

Read more... 4 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
8

Allow the override of Product Vaules when attaching Products to an Opportunity.

Making the Opportunity Products behave the same way as the Quote/Order/Invoice Products would facilitate better reporting at the Opportunity level.

This is essential in circumstances where the user submits the same quote to multiple customers attached to the same opportunity, for exam...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1516)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
1

Manual sales process

Allow for the creation of a sales process where the stages can be manually set by the users. My understanding is that in version 4.0 the sales pipeline report does not support this sales process type.

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1516)