6

Add sales terrotories as parent of other sales territories

Say I have a main sales territory called EUROPE, and its manager is John Doe.

Below Europe, I broke down the sales territories as follows, with the following managers:

Europe - John Doe
Northen Europe - Jason Smith
Southern Europe - Jos´┐Ż Luis
Eastern Europe - Petr Iva...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
1

Add a create Quick Campaign Button to Campaign Response

Quick Campaign. Situation: Create a "phone call" activity to 100 clients. Then during each call we record campaign response for each. Then we want to get all the list of interested contacts and do another quick campaign on them

Can we add a "Quick Campaign" Button in the Campaign Re...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
10

Make Quote / Order / Invoice Product a mappable process

If I create an attribute on the Quote product there is no way to carry that attribute over to a converted sales order line.

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
0

Error when adding members to a Marketing List

Hi,

I'm getting an error when adding users to a marketing list. Below is the error I get when I run a trace. The users just get an error message saying an error has occured.

The error seems to appear when I'm using Advanced Find to add the members and then choose "Add all...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
2

Dynamics CRM Web service should validate required fields

Currently the CRM web services verifies the length and min/max of fields, but does not verify that required fields are present. As a result, records can be created through the SDK that do not have all required fields.

The web service should validate that attributes marked as Business R...

Read more...

3 Comments

Read more... 3 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
14

Address entity - 1-N, N-1 Relationships,

For some reason the customer address cannot have new relationships. This forces us to have to create a new address entity when an address is needed on custom entities. This seems just silly.

Read more...

4 Comments

Read more... 4 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
3

Originating Lead field of any existing Opportunity is grayed out

When we open an existing lead, we can associate it with a "Source Campaign".

When we open an existing opportunity, we cannot associate it with an "Originating Lead".

In the form settings and the "Originating Lead" field is NOT read-only. Moreover, the field is open on th...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1434)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
2

Allow Quote Detail/Product entity to be used in Email Template

Right now we can create a new email template and it read from the Quote entity. Can we get the Quote Detail/Product entity as well?
Reason is so we can email a detailed quote to a customer. Right now sending an email with quote total only (from Quote entity) is useless.
Customer needs t...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments