14

Address entity - 1-N, N-1 Relationships,

For some reason the customer address cannot have new relationships. This forces us to have to create a new address entity when an address is needed on custom entities. This seems just silly.

Read more...

4 Comments

Read more... 4 Comments

Category: General (1390)

STATUS DETAILS
Under Review
3

Originating Lead field of any existing Opportunity is grayed out

When we open an existing lead, we can associate it with a "Source Campaign".

When we open an existing opportunity, we cannot associate it with an "Originating Lead".

In the form settings and the "Originating Lead" field is NOT read-only. Moreover, the field is open on th...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: General (1390)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
2

Allow Quote Detail/Product entity to be used in Email Template

Right now we can create a new email template and it read from the Quote entity. Can we get the Quote Detail/Product entity as well?
Reason is so we can email a detailed quote to a customer. Right now sending an email with quote total only (from Quote entity) is useless.
Customer needs t...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments