1

"Contact" record with field "donotsendmm" = "Do Not Send", should not appear, while adding, to a new Marketing List

Hi Team,

A Contact entity in CRM, has a field called as "Send Marketing Materials". The logical name of this field is "donotsendmm". It is a type "two option" field with values are "Send" and "Do Not Send".

This field is displayed in the Contact main form under the sectio...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1385)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

Thank you for your feedback.

We released this feature as part of the functionality in the UCI client for marketing lists management.

The contact lookup allows you select a view. Therefore we recommend that you create the view of contacts that excludes those that you desire not to add to marketing lists in certain use cases - like building the invite lists for a new offer. You view would exclude any one without sufficient consent or content preference.

 Sincerely,

Christian Abeln, PM,

Microsoft.

1