2

Emails that are BCC'ed should make it into the Queue in CRM

When Bcc'ing an Email address in CRM, the Email does not make it into the Queue. It only works when the Email address is in the "To" or "CC" fields. This is important for our teams at Sound Transit, for internal correspondence without exposing other teams to our external customer base.

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: General (1784)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

Closing as this was addressed a few years ago.

0

Error when adding members to a Marketing List

Hi,

I'm getting an error when adding users to a marketing list. Below is the error I get when I run a trace. The users just get an error message saying an error has occured.

The error seems to appear when I'm using Advanced Find to add the members and then choose "Add all...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1784)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

Thank you for reaching out.

Your suggestion seems to be a product bug.

Please reach out to the relevant support channels as specified in Product support (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=616937).

Sincerely,

PM,

Microsoft.

1

Marketing List member count not display correct count in CRM 2013

Issue
-------------
Count of records associated to marketing list and displayed by 'Members Count' are incorrect in CRM 2013
Marketing List has 100 members added but in the 'Member Count' Field that display <> 100
Creating new Marketing List with same records resolved...

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: General (1784)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

 Thank you for reaching out.

Your suggestion seems to be a product bug. We had provided a bug fix in that area.

Please reach out to the relevant support channels as specified in Product support (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=616937).

Sincerely,

PM,

Microsoft.

1

"Contact" record with field "donotsendmm" = "Do Not Send", should not appear, while adding, to a new Marketing List

Hi Team,

A Contact entity in CRM, has a field called as "Send Marketing Materials". The logical name of this field is "donotsendmm". It is a type "two option" field with values are "Send" and "Do Not Send".

This field is displayed in the Contact main form under the sectio...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: General (1784)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

Thank you for your feedback.

We released this feature as part of the functionality in the UCI client for marketing lists management.

The contact lookup allows you select a view. Therefore we recommend that you create the view of contacts that excludes those that you desire not to add to marketing lists in certain use cases - like building the invite lists for a new offer. You view would exclude any one without sufficient consent or content preference.

 Sincerely,

Christian Abeln, PM,

Microsoft.

1