2

percentage to the beneficiary

When an employee choses their beneficiary’s on employee self service it would be beneficial to add a percentage to the beneficiary, so the employee has the option for example to assign 20% of their life insurance to the dogs trust and the remaining 80% to their spouse. This would be usef...

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: Benefits (3)

STATUS DETAILS
Planned
2020 Release Wave 1
13

Total Rewards Statement

Many organizations are looking to provide their employees a total rewards statement. This type of report/statement should include the following type of information, but not be limited to the following: ~Salary/hourly rate, raises, bonuses, and commission information ~Medical benefits coverage&...

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: Benefits (3)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
4

Available Loaned equipment

It could be great if already loaned equipment disappeared from the Loan item list when assigning an item to a worker in the same way that occupied positions disappear from the position assignments.

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: Benefits (3)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed