Microsoft Dynamics 365
It would be beneficial for the system to have the ability to override a certain trigger on a table or a page.
Also adding a priority would be useful.
I will write an example with an architecture of how the platform should handle this below, for one blunt event such as OnAss...
I think the Edit in Excel functionality is pretty useful for users because they like working in Excel.
Of course for some screens this makes no sense (ie master data with transactions), but considering the feature applies the BC business logic (ie validation), I would like to see ...
Office Integration (75)
Imagine you have a custom List page (based on Item table) with a few filters at the top, followed by a repeater with lines (which you want to fit as many on the page as possible) followed by a subpage part.
Now you have the buttons top right that allow you to select list/tile/expanded.
I don't ...
What if we would have another 2 links in the email that gets sent to admins when an environment is scheduled for an update to a certain version, as follows:
- one link with latest functionality enhancements in that version (weather it is a minor or major release).
This link can th...
Tenant Administration (124)
Financial Manager and another of other roles are not available in the My Settings page to be selected as default roles.
* Currently you have to update the description field so that it doesn't contain the wording 'navigation menu only'
* This is because they don't have CueGroups and so they wer...
Can we please extend the deployment status screen (or create a new one) under Extension Management page to capture these details in regards to an extension installed/published status:
* user (or if it is system generated),
* date/time and what extension (+version)
Hi guys, it would be lovely to have an option of displaying the image on a card page by rendering it to display as big as the browser page allows, up to the quality of the image at the time of upload/camera snap before storing in the mediaset.
Done: If I want to display it in a brick type list I ...
Essentially if you have a brick fieldgroup, currently the Tablet mode doesn't render the mediaset images from the fieldgroup and there is no way to change the layout to pickup Tall Tiles.
(Maybe this is a bug?)
I would recommend introducing this as an available option to the user, just ...
Group properties are inconsistent expanded/collapsed between
1. /phone groups render expanded, but they can’t be collapsed
2. vs /tablet and web clients where they render collapsed and manual work is required to expand them.
Adding an AL property to allow this to be controlled from...
We need a solution to easily manage the orphaned records in Tenant Media and similar tables as these can chew fast through the tenant's allowed 40 Gb of data, together with platform bugs such as:
* if you delete a record in a temporary table that has a media field with an image, this...