Microsoft Dynamics 365
1. Legal entity process contract agreement with transporter
2. The transporter process the CFDI Type ingresos with complementary NEW "Carta Porte"
3. The operator or driver arrives at grand origin sourced of goods or merchandise to be transported.
4. Mexico responsible authority may stop the transportation vehicle at any point of route and verify through IQR reading technology.
5. The transportation must include complement NEW "Carta porte" along with CFDI Tipo ingreso.
6. Delivery of goods at grand final destination.
NOTE: CFDI Ingreso must include:
-complemento por cada receptor (cliente)
-operator or driver information
CFDI Complemento Carta porte
-Grand origin sourced (date and time of departure), tax id or RFC, tax residency grand sourced.
-Destinations (with date and time scheduled or arrivals)
-Adresses (calle, colonia, municipality, zip code, country)
MERCHANDISE OR GOODS
-Product description, quantity, unit code, dimensions, hazard material indications, embalaje.
-Federal transportation (SCT Secretary of Communication and Transport code), insurance carrier information, year model of transport, plates, and indicate if is a "remolque"
-Operator or driver (ONLY if is a federal transportation) indicate name, RFC tax ID and drivers license
-Property owner: Owner name, same data as the leaser information.
-Leaser or arrendatario: information about who leases and translates the merchandise.
Globalization - Regulatory features