We are in the process of upgrading our production environment to 8.0. It has not gone well. All SSRS reports are broken. I've updated the status of the service request to "Validation Failed" with comments. I've also open a level A support ticket with Professional Direct. They have responded, but all they did was open a ticket with DSE. I've received nothing from DSE that they are even looking at our problem. I need to make a rollback call and I don't even have a way to request a rollback. The comments section of the service request is complete worthless. My experience is that it is not monitored. When a service request is accepted, a resource with a name, email address and phone number need to be provided to the customer.