2
When an employee choses their beneficiary’s on employee self service it would be beneficial to add a percentage to the beneficiary, so the employee has the option for example to assign 20% of their life insurance to the dogs trust and the remaining 80% to their spouse. This would be useful for other benefits.
Category: Benefits
STATUS DETAILS
Completed
Ideas Administrator

This will be delivered with the new benefits management functionality in April.