- Customer is expecting a form where the list of Purchase Order lines will be listed meeting the conditions
- The form will be filled in with the lines and the last column will contain the check box which the user would tick
- At the end, the user would click on the “Delete” button and the system would delete the lines (button given on the bottom) after confirmation from the user.
- The deleted lines cannot be reversed again
- Here the “Change Management” is activated.
- The AXTENSION ISV change management is also activated (for Purchase invoicing).
- The customer does not want to do it one by one and they wanted the system to do in a bulk
Areas to be covered:
- Approved PO and not confirmed
- Purchase Orders in Draft Stage
- Purchase Orders in Approval Process
- Confirmed Purchase Orders with Pending Receipt Quantity
- Purchase Orders quantity Received but not invoiced (Quantity not Invoiced)
- Purchase Orders Received and Pending to be Invoiced
Need to update the format. Do let know how to upload