Microsoft Dynamics 365
Not having a real time read only copy of the database is one of our big concerns with going live.
Our clients have customers both ways. Some need to send the bill to the ship-to for approval and the ship-to sends it to the bill-to. Others can send it to the bill-to directly. Ideal would be a choice, including sending to both.
I am very pleased that this was considered and made its way into the environment (I'm sure I'm not the first one to have thought that we'd like this back in BC).
As you're well-aware, I'm sure, the Open in New Window feature isn't nearly as snappy as the method from the old RTC. Additionally, if you're on a list of records and you edit a record, that record should bounce to its own window, all on its own. Having the record open right on top of this list is intrusive, in our opinion. If there were a control that could enable or disable how an individual record opens, that would be great. Even if that's using extensions, and making that adjustment document by document, that's be a step in the right direction.
I agree too. It would sometimes be even better to define a dimension on the Inventory Posting Group. And of course both on location and Inventory Posting Group would be ideal.
There are other software-based phones systems that are extremely popular, and integrating with some of those in some way would be helpful, for sure. We are on RingCentral, for instance.
This would be hugely helpful for day-to-day operations within the system!
I just add any segment, but yeah very ugly
In addition to my general comment, overall I see on three levels space for improvement:
Level 1 - Building blocks and structure
- Ability to choose how many blocks a certain row can have
- Adjusting space between blocks (margin, border, background color)
- Create pre-defined blocks for helping less experienced Marketeers. + posibility to let customers add their own blocks to these pre-defined area. So common block can be used more often.
Creating most common pre-defined blocks:
- E-mail header
- Content 50/50
- Content 33/33/33
- Content 25/25/25/25
- Content full width
- Email footer
Level 2 - Adding and editing blocks
These most common blocks are used by marketeers:
- A custom HTML block (for experienced marketeers)
- Responsive IMG block
- Fixed IMG block
- CTA blocks
- Adjustable Content blocks*
*More info about Adjustable Content blocks
It would be nice to have adjustable content blocks with editable or 's within the blocks. This is useful to create beter content blocks. For instance a text block can be build up with three 's 1. A header, 2 paragraph text and 3 CTA button. But a content block can also build up by more 's e.g. 1 subheader, 2 header, 3 paragraph 4. CTA button. Despite of the needs of the marketeer he can add content to the blocks.
Level 3 - Overall styling options
- Adjusting text styles (p,h1,h2,h3 etc) - line-height, font-weight, font-size, text-decoration, font-family (font options: Google Font or a custom font & standard fonts: Arial, Helvetica etc.
- Adjusting CTA buttons (margin, padding, color, border, border radius)
- Adjusting the background, colors and border of blocks and body
- Option to hide a block on mobile (for more experienced users)
This is one of the options stopping us from utilizing this function right now, if conditions are not met for record creation we want to keep the "original" queue item. - You have my vote
We are encountering the same situation with one of our customer, and I could not agree more with the description of the 2 major issues the current standard behavior causes.
This is really difficult to explain to our customer the way it behaves and there is currently no easy workaround to manage !
Please consider this idea for the future releases