1

Scheduled mass email

From: Melanie Malay [mailto:melanie.malay@claricode.com]
Sent: 04 June 2010 18:30
To: Vinod Shyam Prasad
Subject: CRM Request

Hello Microsoft Team,

I am writing to you in hopes that you will consider adding a feature to the Microsoft CRM. Currently, I can ...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
3

Deactivating a Campaign

It would be very useful if it could be possible to deactivate a Campaign once it is fully completed. At the moment you can set it to Complete, but this still shows in the Source Campaign Lookup (for example on an Opportunity record) and we are getting a large number in the list. Could this be ...

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
2

send campaigns and mail merge activities as another user

We would like to have the ability send campaigns and mail merge activities as another user.

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
4

Restrict duplicate e-mails when using Campaigns

If you have an account and a contact registered with the same e-mailadress and you create a campaign & marketing list which results in both being a part of the campaign.
Then create a campaign activity of type = e-mail
When "Distribute Campaign Activity" CRM will then send the sa...

Read more...

0 Comments

Read more... 0 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
3

Activities concerning campaigns must be possible

It should be possible to have a campaign as a regarded object in an activity.
= It should be possible to have activities for campaigns, just as you can have activities in other entities (like account, order, ...)

Remark: I know there are Planning tasks in campaign and activitie...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Completed
1

Emailルータで送信するメール形式を text/plain にして欲しい (Ich möchte, dass das E-Mail-Format "text/plain" vom E-Mail-Router gesendet wird.)

Emailルータ経由で送信されるメール形式が

になっているため、PC用MUAでないと表示させることが出来ません。

サポートで送受信しているメールを携帯へ転送させている方は世界中
に居ると思いますが、上記形式では全く読むことが出来ません。

御社テクニカルサポートで使用されているメール形式ですら、

Content-...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
14

Send Email (with attachment) to Marketing Lists

Presently, you can only easily email marketing lists using Send Direct Email feature using Advance find on Account/Related/Marketing Lists. This is nice, but cannot send attachment with it! The only ways to do this now are:

1) Open a new email and add each individual member to it us...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (91)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
1

Preview capabilities for campaign email

A shortcoming with the marketing module of MS CRM is the lack of preview abilities for campaign emails. Users have to actually distribute the emails to a test group before mass distribution.

A single preview form should be a necessity

Read more...

2 Comments

Read more... 2 Comments