1

Quick Add

Please consider adding functionality that enables you to bulk create Campaign Responses, Custom Activities, Opportunities, Cases, and other record from Quick Campaign.

For example, I might query a list in Advanced Find and want to create opportunities for all of these records. In C...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (89)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
1

Make distribution of CampaignActivity + QuickCampaign handle InvalidPluginExecutionException intelligently

If you have a setup where a plugin may prevent the creation of an activity by throwing the InvalidPluginExecutionException you cannot use the CampaignActivity or QuickCampaign functionality as the distribution of of of these crashes if one of the created activities is rejected by the plugin.

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (89)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
1

Add a create Quick Campaign Button to Campaign Response

Quick Campaign. Situation: Create a "phone call" activity to 100 clients. Then during each call we record campaign response for each. Then we want to get all the list of interested contacts and do another quick campaign on them

Can we add a "Quick Campaign" Button in the Campaign Re...

Read more...

1 Comments

Read more... 1 Comments

Category: Lists and Campaign (89)

STATUS DETAILS
Needs Votes
Ideas Administrator

Thank you for your feedback.

We are not considering the suggestion at this time.

Sincerely,

PM,

Microsoft.

1