The word 'Estimates' have always been confusing for clients when is introduced to them first time. In addition a lot of clients use 'estimate' to actually mean the 'quotation'.
Now that the fasttab which holds the estimate have been renamed to 'Revenue recognition' it will be appropriate to start extending the renaming of the underlying objects as well.
- On the MANAGE tab, the 'Estimates' link can be renamed to 'Recognise revenue'
- Once clicked and the 'Estimates' form itself is open, that 'Estimate' form can also be renamed to 'Revenue recognition'.
Then maybe we can explore making the following changes as well:
- Estimate date > Revenue recognition date
- Estimate status > Revenue recognition status
- Estimate project > Revenue recognition project