- Experience Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Product information management
- Explanatory messages in product configurator
Explanatory messages in product configurator
Suggested Sat, 09 Dec 2017 01:06:21 GMT
Category: Product information management
When, as a consequence of a user choice, a model becomes not feasible, a generic error is displayed "The model is in contradiction". It would be very useful (almost necessary) to have some additional explanations.
I would suggest:
1) Show the attributes that need to be modified in order to resolve the contradiction
2) Give the possibility to associate an user message to each constraint and, when the model is in contradiction, display the message(s) associated with the failing constraint rule(s)
Thank you for your feedback. Currently this is not in our roadmap; however, we are tracking it and if we get more feedback and votes, we may consider it in the future.
- 21 Votes up for this idea
- 1 Votes down for this idea
- 22 Votes for this idea