The numbers shown for the attached documents on vendors and customers are not always showing the correct figures, it often shows zero. You can sometimes see the number appear and then disappear almost directly. The zero here is misleading since you might think that there are no documents enclosed. It has been the same in D365 since go live, and it is the same for my colleague.

It works perfectly on fixed assets. 

 Account payables > Vendors > All vendors and Account receivables > Customers > All customers

I noticed that if the vendor or customer has an address the issue occurs.

We've opened the ticket for you 2211290050001807 but the team couldn't find anything.

Could you please take a look at this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,


Category: General