1. CRM User is unable to get the pipe line phase refreshed in CRM while creating an Opportunity using quick create form.
2. Customer logins to CRM --> Uses Quick Create Option for Opportunity entity and creates a Test records and Saves it.
3. Once it gets Saved Customer clicks on View Record.
4. And then Goes to Dashboard on check the Pipeline Phase shows blank.
5. When the customer opens up the record and changes the stage and saves it and then comes to Dashboard the Stage name appears correctly as Qualify.
6. But when the Customer creates an opportunity records from the sales entity it works fine and the Pipe line phase shows as Qualify.
7. Customer should be to refresh the Pipeline phase even though they create an opportunity using Quick Create form in CRM.