Liquid error: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Microsoft Dynamics 365
We had this requirment come up recently at a project of ours. It would be great to get some more votes for consideration :)
My colleague Stano needs it desperately, pls help him
Fully agree! Additionally it would be very helpful to be able to publish to on-premises environment from VSCode using AAD auth. Currently we're running a second service instance using NavUserPassword authentication to be able to deploy new versions.
je vais juste apprendre les fonctionnalité en Excel avance si vous me permette
Agree with all comments. This is just unacceptable in a ERP System. User's don't give credit!
Please fix this ASAP; BR from Spain!
Definitely nice to have
Please have this additional field added as it is a mandatory requirement on all Sales / Purchase and Export/Import documents.
Hello. It is possible to copy and paste to add a long list options in the drop down list.
Copy the options from Excel and ensure each option have their own cell. Paste all of the options in the first field on the survey and Forms will auto paste the remaining of your options into the drop down list.
This would be a great feature also in our organization. It needs however to be highly configurable. Responsible system administrator needs to be able to set:
* If reminders should be sent to the users prior to automatic deactivation due to inactivity and in that case how many days before deactivation the reminder should be sent out.
* The text in the reminder message to the user.
* If a notification of the made deactivation should be sent to the user and in that case which text to send.
* If the user's security roles should be removed at automatic deactivation or not.
* If licenses should be released at deactivation and in that case which Azure Active Directory user groups are relevant for each license type.