We have customers who want to use D365FO with on-premise, but they have very small transactions and low requirements. Such as,
- One country, one company,
- 25 users when go-live
- Licenses: Operations: 13, Activity: 28, Team member: 10
- Modules: Sales, Purchase, prod planning, production, invent, AP, AR, GL and little customize. Additionary, using MRP
- No Power BI, no CRM, no MS Project
- Master data volume: Customer: 500, Vendor: 1,000, BOM: 26,000, BOM lines: 9, BOM level: 9
- Transactions: SO: < 600 lines / month, PO: < 2,000 lines / month, Prod: < 1,000 lines / month, Invent trans: < 4,000 lines / month, Invent Journal: < 2,000 lines / month, GL: < 7,000 lines / month
- English and Japanese labels
- Integration with other legacy system, with less than 500 lines per day.
- Those numbers are on current system, not estimate number on D365FO.
- No redundancy, no always on. Just need MSSQL Backup per day.
Like those few system size, current requirements of D365FO on-premise are too large.
Please publish minimum system requirements for very small customer.