- Experience Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 for Retail
- Channel Management
- Do not include products in chennel from assortments in draft status
Do not include products in chennel from assortments in draft status
Suggested Thu, 10 May 2018 21:47:40 GMT
Category: Channel Management
2. Publish couple of assortments.
3. Edit all assortments and publish only one assortment which has this specific store and set of products assigned to it.
4. Run process assortment from retail periodic section.
5. The channel products for the above store still shows all products which are not part of the published assortment.
Please use the Revert feature of assortments if you want products removed from the channel DB. Once they are published, they remain in the store's assortment until reverted or removed. Putting an assortment back to draft is not the same as reverting the assortment. You can also remove the channel itself from the assortment, or update the expiration date. If these standard features do not work, then please file a case through customer support.