Technician is assigned Inspection/Audit Work Order and needs to capture telemetry/asset properties as for asset as of current time.
Currently, technician must manually create property asset logs and the reading time must be the created on date/time. This is too many clicks.
The Work Order should generate Asset Property Logs based on the Asset Properties associated with Incident:
- Fridge Compressor Inspection Incident Type has Temperature Asset Property and Pressure Asset Property.
- Work Order with Fridge Compressor Inspection Work Order Incident auto-generates blank property logs on create:
- Temperature: BLANK
- Pressure: BLANK
- Technician fills in the details from an editable grid or PCF similar to how Service Tasks can be completed from the FS Mobile App Service List
- Temperature: 98, Reading Time: Modified On
- Pressure: 40, Reading Time: Modified On
This would setup the possibility of having a mix of manually entered property logs and automated property logs enhanced by IoT. A "Pull Asset Property Logs" could automatically pull the readings for IoT enabled assets.