when updating the translated values for the attributes type values , the correct values are not shown or translated values are not shown accordingly when changing the user language. below are the steps ( Attached the document )
All values there are displayed in the user language (enums, booleans), except text. Granted, enums and booleans are translated through the label system. But imagine if a company is based in Saudi-Arabia and enters their values in Arabic. And then another company they have in, say, the US, has to configure and view their product attributes based on the Arabic value. That’s completely un-user friendly in my opinion.
As I stated, a lot of our customers use attributes in multiple languages, and it would greatly benefit them if they can configure and display values in their own language.
- We have default language for USMF , en-US
- Create the translated value for Attribute type Brand value
- Translated value in the en-GB language , i.e UK translated NORTH WIND
- Update attribute type to some products
- Now , change the user language to en_GB
- Seelct the product > Attributes
Even for the en-GB language : the value is showing as Northwind Trackers instead of UK translated NORTH WIND
Expected is : UK translated NORTH WIND