Microsoft Dynamics 365
Just hit the same issue last year we had this license "Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Enterprise Demo for Partners" but it's now been removed from the partner portal
To prevent users from changing other users' job queues, could we restrict users to see their own job queues only?
We can introduce a job queue permissions for users who are responsible for managing / monitoring recurring job queues.
Allowing admin / users with specific permissions to see all job queues so that no user will 'accidentally' pause / delete job queues set up by admin or other users.
Bookable Resource Booking sync to Outlook was disabled on a platform level due to platform issues. In the 2021 release wave 1, the following feature is introduced to Field Service:
It is possible to programmatically create Bookable Resource Bookings to fill the Schedule Board from Outlook events with Power Automate, Logic Apps or Azure Functions. A two-way sync is hard to achieve as Project Operations produces a Bookable Resource Booking record per booked day, easily leading to a bloated Outlook calendar.
An option could be to sync Resource Assignments to Outlook from Project Operations. This can be done with Power Automate, Logic Apps or Azure Functions, depending on throttling considerations.
When creating Word Layouts with tables the alignment within the table is not maintained all the time.
E.g. A Purchase Order layout is generated which includes a repeating line for the PO lines. Some of the table is left aligned and some of the table is right aligned but when a change is needed to the layout and the existing layout is exported to Word the alignment in the table is not per what it was set previously nor what is working in BC.
This also occurs when the Word Layout is just opened from the local machine when a small change to the layout is required during initial testing.
Steps that happen.
1. Export a Word Layout from Business Central, all is working as expected with all cells left aligned.
2. Set a cell in the table, on a repeating line, to right aligned
3. Save the word layout and close
4. Import the layout into BC
5. Process Report to view the changes and note a small change that needs to be made to the Word Layout
6. Open Word file, with or without downloading the layout again
7. The field that was previously right aligned is now left aligned again
Oops Dynamics 365 field service may take care of the service orders... asset management from supply chain, however I can't identify integration with heave manufacturing fixed assets (e.g. Maquiladora equipment).
Wondering how this request is progressing in the feature development timeline as it is a fantastic idea.
This is absolutely needed to create a seamless task creation step within Outlook and have the task tracked to Dynamics 365 to a Regarding record. In addition, providing the ability to create recurring tasks in the same manner.
1. Create Task in Outlook, using Dynamics Add-On
2. Set Task to recurring within Outlook
3. Create multiple tasks within Dynamics 365, per the recurring task settings.
Will be perfect to select "Category groups" or something similar (validation groups for example). For the budgets, the regular scenario is to have a budget amount for example for "Travel", but not for specific plane+meals...
Without this feature the Project Free Text Invoice is only partially compatible with the project module.
At the same time also fix the design flaw -
- there is no Line Property selection on free text invoice (that's fine, I guess)
- If by mistake the default line property is "non-chargeable", when posting the Free Text Invoice a data "corruption" occurs, where an AR invoice is created but on the project, the project transaction is marked as "non-chargeable"
Example on standard Business Central: if the experience tier is Essentials, all UI related to Service & Manufacturing is hidden.
However, when the 'Email Scenario Assignment' is used, the 'Service ...' document types / enums are shown. Having ApplicationArea support on enums would allow us to hide these values.