Microsoft Dynamics 365
Please have this additional field added as it is a mandatory requirement on all Sales / Purchase and Export/Import documents.
Hello. It is possible to copy and paste to add a long list options in the drop down list.
Copy the options from Excel and ensure each option have their own cell. Paste all of the options in the first field on the survey and Forms will auto paste the remaining of your options into the drop down list.
This would be a great feature also in our organization. It needs however to be highly configurable. Responsible system administrator needs to be able to set:
* If reminders should be sent to the users prior to automatic deactivation due to inactivity and in that case how many days before deactivation the reminder should be sent out.
* The text in the reminder message to the user.
* If a notification of the made deactivation should be sent to the user and in that case which text to send.
* If the user's security roles should be removed at automatic deactivation or not.
* If licenses should be released at deactivation and in that case which Azure Active Directory user groups are relevant for each license type.
It would be great to have Submission Validity on specific date & time range.
Suggesting on Copy & Paste option to add drop down answers at once.
This is a very valid and common scenario for partners assisting customers. I am surprised that the capability still doesn't exist.
CMOs laugh us out of the room when we demo D365 Marketing and donʻt have a way for their team to import posts - this is such a simple feature. It affects productivity in a big way, and itʻs available in so many products, youʻre killing us by leaving this out. (Hootsuite, Publer, Hubspot, etc.) - if you really want to compete, at minimum, you need to give us features that are available on other marketing platforms.
This would be a tremendous time saver for many companies!
I Would like to see a fix for the new vendor functionality as the taCreateVendor record is now broken out of the box unless you write both a pre and post customization.
Especially if the JE is marked as an IC entry, only seems logical that you should be able to pate in the IC gl accounts. You may also need to include the company ID for IC JE's though.