Microsoft Dynamics 365
This is needed!
So as a workaround this would be for the moment ok, but the provided solution is not practical within the real live!
1. First you need to open the whole period
2. You need to enter the user group à this needs to be done once per period, and 12 times per legal entity …
3. You have to block all other 14 modules l once per period and 12 times per legal entity
4. Once the budget is finished you have to reverse all those settings.
5. In the time when the budgeting is ongoing, all the user of this user group can post transactions in a future year
So over all we think this isn’t a smart and stable solution, ok for a work around but not usable for a long time usage of this module.
Microsoft has added some time ago this new module budget, but it seems they didn't finish the integration.
see also Details for issue 767959 (dynamics.com)
This might be fixed in 10.0.32
You can setup a recurring batch job to post all journals (using late selection) using the "Post Journals" menu. Filter on workflow status to post journals which have been approved and/or apply journalname as filters. This will also validate posting of course.
In my opinion the validate posting should be executed before activation of workflow as part of working instruction.
To be able to only send email og sms during defined business hours would be very useful indeed. For our client, they have dataverse triggers that can be triggered by batchjobs running at night, but the communicatin should be sent during daytime.
Bring it back please
Truly fundamental, bin, location and lot/serial number colums should be available by default, nowadays every warehouse needs this info availabe on warehouse documents pages, we should not have to personalize and in most cases use structure (and like that creating extensions) to have day to day data presented to the usees.
Hi, any update on this Idea? Customers require the flexibility on transfer orders.
This feature is high in demand across the regions.
Customers really need this and therefore it is requested to take it up immediately !!
we have the same problem