Microsoft Dynamics 365
In addition to the above:
- Ability to add and format a table....without resorting to hand coding HTML.
- A true full screen editor, the instead of the shadow modal form.
- Better and more templates. Many are old and don't even render properly in the editor.
- Fix the bugs the editor has, often times have to refresh the screen to be able to drag and drop the Sections
- Support for attachments
- The Assist Editor is confusing and difficult to use
- Drag and drop social buttons/links
Full/Partial qty inbound/outbound feature should be available in every document
In general scenario round off should behave on normal rule base. Because many integration processes configure based on normal round off. Otherwise there will be a mismatch in balance between Legacy(Third party software) and D365.
100% Agree - this is a MUST for our Business please - more and more of our users are working remotely so this would be a game changer for us
Please think about the project module as well. We have at lease two customers working with the project module where we have the same requirement!
When can we expect this to be available ? It's under review and not sure, what is the current status of it.
Yesterday, I talked with a customer and they need exactly this feature. I recommend everyone to give this feature a thumb up :).
For practicality and in dress to do it similar to the outlook. that people can paste images and not only attach files on Dynamics portal.
Clients require ease and not additional processes that on a day-to-day basis can be more difficult.
It would be great to have this functionality!
It´s an importante feature that the product to better than that.