MSE: Filtering & controlling types of posts in streams and searches e.g. original Tweets vs Retweets
In working with the MSE release we have identified a requirement to separate and filter according to type of content.
* original tweets from the retweets.
* original posts vs comments.
This would be useful as filters under streams and if possible for search parameters as well.
There are numerous improvements which could be made for message publishing:
1. Create a queue with automatic scheduling (algorithmically optimized send times) with the option to select different timezones for different profiles
2. Bitly or Respondly integration for automatic link shortening and the option to implement Google UTM Campaign tags before shortening.
3. Outbound tags for content to tag outgoing messages with custom tags and the ability to see a report how the different messages and tags were doing.
4. Analytics for outgoing messages and engagement reports.
Social Media posts that contain profanities are a common occurance and these posts often provide valuable insights for customer service etc.
At present MSL allows you to designate words or phrases to Exclude from ingestion.
In some cases however you want the posts but you need to be careful with the audience ore presentation of the data in the tool e.g. customer demo or public boards etc.
Could we get the ability to mask the posts with a text based "beep"
In order to measure properly social media campaign results, our customer raised the issue of getting analytics of new Facebook likes or Twitter followers from Social Engagement. At the moment, the system doesn't give you this information. This would be a much needed enhancement to Social Engagament and for the measurement of ROMI.
Hi, we have been looking into the location maps and noticed the following.
* Selecting Analytics > Location.
* Select Location Type = Posting Location
* Select Location = United States of America
* The map is displayed and bottom right there are new options called Grouping Level
***Grouping Level has 2 options namely Sub Region or Posts.
This has not been included for Australia and potentially other areas of the world.
This needs to be rectified as customers are noticing this difference.
Hi, we have noticed that the timeframe last week does not include today,.
Could this be brought inline with CRM and reflect the last 7 days including today?
Would be a lot easier and users would already be familiar with the terminology.
Hi, some channels have conversations associated with them and it would be good to have a grouping of these items e.g. in twitter there may be an initial post and subsequent responses.
It would be good to render these as a conversation to see a grouping.
Hi, where a company has a Twitter account and they want users to work with posts e.g. retweet, favourite etc. there is a need to manage the Twitter account credentials within the solution.
At present it would need to be given to all the users to ensure they can interact with Twitter.
This is not desirable.
Would it be possible to manage the Twitter profile and authentication from within MSL?
Hi, at present posts include highlighted text covering keywords and sentiment.
Would it be possible to show inclusions as well.
Perhaps colours as is and underlined for the inclusions?